Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Knitting Blog

Another great article from the folks at Mason-Dixon Knitting, written by Jillian Moreno

https://www.masondixonknitting.com/its-not-you-its-the-yarn-superwash-edition/?mc_cid=aa7b40d5bf&mc_eid=46c7e49508

Superwash yarns, especially superwash merino, are some of the most loved yarns in the knitting world.  They are as seductive as an ice cream van jingling its song up your street on a hot day. I know my stash is stuffed with colorful superwash yarns of all sizes.
Why do we love them so much? That’s easy: washability (duh), softness and color.
Click on the above link for more.

Another site I've been visiting lately (not just reading but watching wonderful vlogs) is Sweet Georgia Yarns. I've enjoyed these so much, I hope to visit their store next time I'm in Vancouver.

No comments:

Post a Comment