Wednesday, July 21, 2021

 

Four-star review of Exodus by Jasper T. Scott

 The third book in the New Frontiers trilogy wasn’t as enjoyable as the first two. The twists and turns of the ending were the most disappointing. Alexander and Caty are to be passengers on a colony ship that would take them to settle a new planet in the Proxima Centauri system. We’re introduced to another passenger named Benjamin and his mother. We also see some of the story through the eyes of the crew of the ship. Before all the 70,000 passengers boarded, the ship is attacked. It’s from this point that the story spins through many strange happenings. I kept reading because I wanted to know what happened to the characters, but it was hard at the end to feel any hope for the characters.  This series appears to be a kind of prequel to another series. I’m no longer sure I want to read on, even though I’ve enjoyed all of the other books I’ve read by the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment