Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday book reveiw

It's been a few week's since I finished a book, hence, no book reviews. But today I have one for you.


Lethal White (Cormoran Strike, #4)


Four star review of Lethal White by Robert Galbraith

Enjoyable mystery. I enjoyed this as I have all the Cormaron Strike books. When a government minister asks Cormaron to find out who’s trying to blackmail him and, almost at the same time, a man who seems deranged comes to talk about a killing he’d witnessed as a child, the stories don’t seem to be related. Robin goes undercover while Cormaron handles other aspects of the case(s). The ending wasn't as surprising, and as a writer myself, I couldn't help noticing the head hopping, especially towards the end. (Spoiler alert) I am glad Robin has finally ditched Matt.

No comments:

Post a Comment