Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Book Review Tuesday

Two Tuesday Reviews


The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George


The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George

This story about a man who’d built a bookshop on a barge in the Seine, but it’s also about finding a book to meet each purchaser’s emotional needs, and about the bookseller’s journey to meet his own. Lyrically written about heartache and loss and the possibilities of new beginnings, this book is filled with interesting characters and beautiful scenery. Probably not for everyone, but I enjoyed it.




Trust a Few by E.M. Swift-Hook





Trust a Few: Haruspex Trilogy part 1 by E. M. Swift-Hook


Every main character in this story has an agenda and a viewpoint and they manipulate the others to give twists and turns to the plot as we see the story play out. Each of the characters has a complex backstory that contributes to how they interact. I’ll admit I didn’t love all of them equally, but they were interesting, flawed individuals. I’m looking forward to reading more about them.


1 comment:

  1. I think I'll give "The Little Paris Bookshop" a try. I'm trying to branch out from what I normally read. Thank you for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete